Much more than a pretty face

Our peeps

Much more than a pretty face

Local girl to compete in London as Face of the Globe Finalist from South Africa
by Tracy Mashinge-Jeche

Ngcali Bam

If you’re expecting the tall and skinny type of model, our Ngcali Bam is none of those.

Born and bred in the Eastern Cape, she has always loved being part of the entertainment scene.

From dance, beauty pageants to sports, nothing could stop her and it’s easy to see why she was chosen to compete in April next year against the rest of the world in London and Paris as one of the Face of The Globe finalists from South Africa.

The  27-year-old oozes drive, intelligence, confidence, discipline and passion to give back.

“The interesting part is that l’ve never competed in any pageant finals, so this is a first big break for me,” said Bam. “This time, l told myself I need to just try it once more because it’s something that has always been on my mind.”

She started registering with different agencies for profiles and entered into  a number of other competitions online. Trusting her instincts,  Bam entered the Face of the Globe pageant and was cast and chosen as one of the finalists in early March this year.

“Face of The Globe supports the Rainbow Child Foundation (RCF) with 90 percent of all funds raised by finalists donated to the cause, and the remaining 10 percent donated to a charity of the highest fundraiser’s choice,” smiled Bam.

“This is a great opportunity to do what l love and to give back to the community,”  she added.

As a Grand finalist for Face of the Globe, Bam will take part in an international beauty pageant to be held in London and Disneyland Paris in aid of RCF.

Currently, she is in need of a business sponsor to support her in the competition and the business will also receive vast marketing locally and abroad.

An electrical engineer in her own right, Bam is certainly more than just good looks.

She inspires a lot of people to never give up on their dreams as they do come true!

For more information email her on,  or phone her on 078 492 4585 or visit her Facebook page: Ngcali Bam Face of The Globe - FOTG Finalist SA. 

MBSA Leaders

MBSA Leaders during a Q & A session at the 2017 MBSA Annual Results event held in Pretoria, from left: Johann Evertse, Carsten Spohr, Nadia Trimmel, Jasper Hafkamp, Joerg Essig, Florian Siedler and Mayar Bhana

Our peeps

Integrity, foresight and trust will show you what and w...

Our peeps


Ngcali Bam

Our peeps

Local girl to compete in London as Face of the Globe Fi...